If You Have Lost a Loved One…
Grief is a unique journey, and no grief experience is identical. It can be painful, confusing, and can have its own timetable.
While grief is a natural part of life, we do not always have the skills and resources to understand and manage the grief process. GrieveWell was founded by individuals who experienced their own grief and learned to acclimate to their loss. In partnership with professional grief experts, GrieveWell has developed a range of information and services to support adults struggling with the death of a loved one.
Although life may never be the same, with patience and support, it is possible to lead a full life after loss.
In learning to live in your new reality, it can be helpful to:
- Learn about the process of grief, which will help you have compassion for yourself and others, and feel less alone
- Be tolerant of your physical and emotional limits
- Make time to process your thoughts and feelings, which at times can feel overwhelming
- Ask for support and accept help
SERVICES // resources for grievers
One-to-One Peer Counseling
Meet weekly with someone who understands your grief journey.
Learn more about the natural process of grief and how to support yourself.
Discover articles, blogs, books, and other tools that will help you navigate this difficult time.
UPCOMING // events
Grieve Well: Understanding Grief
Tuesday, July 18 @ 7:00p
Learn about grief and the effects it has on one’s physical and emotional health. Receive information and resources to help you navigate your grief journey in a way that leads toward healing.
STORY // how we helped
“The peer-to-peer counseling provided me a set time each week to talk through my emotions and experiences with someone who understood what I was going through. Having the support of another person during tougher times like anniversaries and holidays was so helpful to me during my grief journey.”
SOCIAL MEDIA // stay connected
- about 3 weeks agoGrateful to have been featured on the Lucy Ann Lance show on today! Check back for a recap and updates! https://t.co/78yYMwWPEq
- about 3 weeks agoTaste the good times with us on June 17 th at our first annual GrieveWell Kite Festival! Thanks to our presenting sponsor @DominosAnnArbor!
Follow us online:
Sign up for our email list.