Celebrate your loved ones and support others at this family-friendly event.
Ann Arbor’s first and only Kite Festival. Imagine the front lawn of Pioneer High School filled with kites of all shapes and sizes. Professional kite fliers entertaining the crowd with large kites dancing through the sky to music. Families building and decorating kites. Children and adults alike participating in “learn to fly” kite clinics. GrieveWell is proud to offer a day to celebrate life, honor the memory of friends and family who have passed, and to be a part of the movement to build a community of hope and healing.
Saturday, June 17, 2017, 1:00 – 4:00pm
Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor – Front Lawn
- Professional kite flying demonstrations
- Building and decorating kites
- Kite flying lessons from professionals
- Kids Zone including crafts and games
- Food and treats (available for purchase)
- Information about the GrieveWell mission and programs
Registration is FREE. Use the form below to avoid the lines and pre-register online.
You can also:
- Reserve a Frustrationless Flyer kite for $5 to decorate and fly at the event (limited quantities available and expected to sell out)
- Purchase a personalized kite to memorialize a loved one while supporting GrieveWell’s work in our community. For a minimum donation of $20, a kite will be personalized with the name of your loved one, displayed during the festival and available for you to take home.
Multiple levels of sponsorship are available. For more information, please contact:
Amy Milanovich, Executive Director